Is there an entry fee, or buy in?
An entry fee is a large, lump-sum payment made to a senior living community upon move-in to cover costs associated with the residence, comprehensive services and amenities, and future long-term care. Typically, this sum is partially refundable to an individual or their estate after residency ends. The Reserve at Fairhope instead operates as a rental senior living community, providing all the above but without requiring a large upfront entry fee or long-term contract.
Which utilities are included?
All utilities are included with the exception of telephone. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also available throughout the community’s common spaces.
How does onsite care at The Reserve benefit me and my loved one?
Residents know they will have access to quality services and first-class amenities to accommodate both their current and future lifestyle, preferences and needs. Our assisted living, memory support, respite care, and other therapeutic and support services mean residents don’t have to worry about the “what-ifs” of life. Residents in need of additional services in assisted living or memory care are assured their needs can be taken care of in a place that’s comfortable and familiar. And for individuals who need support while recovering from an injury or illness, we provide short-term respite care stays.
What services are included in the monthly fee?
- White-linen and casual dining experiences available
- Library and computer center
- Guest Wi-Fi in select common areas
- Innovative lifestyle programming providing social, educational, fun and healthy activities, events and outings*
- Fitness center with aerobic exercise pool, group fitness classroom and ergonomically appropriate exercise equipment
- Salon offering hairstyling, manicure and pedicure services*
- Pet grooming center
- Well-lit parking and secure building access
- Luxuriously landscaped and well-appointed furnished outdoor spaces with paved sidewalks throughout
- Access to on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy*
- Scheduled transportation to area shopping and local appointments*
- Concierge service
- On-site secure storage available*
- Golf-cart parking and charging shelter*
- Electric car charging station
*Additional costs may apply.
What does The Reserve at Fairhope offer that's different than my current residence?
At our community, you will find that you have less to worry about and more time to delight in everything around you. With increased opportunities to get involved and convenient access to so many amenities, residents can share experiences and spend time with other seniors without feeling isolated. Plus, our dedicated associate not only take care of residents’ needs but also treat them like family. And with all home maintenance and chores taken care of for you, you can relax and spend your time as you wish.